ISO 55001 is the International Standard for asset management system and it was published in January 2014. ISO 55001 asset management system is very important for organizations to manage assets effectively. The ISO 55001:2014 standard specifies requirements for the establishment, implementation, maintenance and improvement of an asset management system within the context of the organization. This new standard for ISO 55001 is designed to provide guidance to an asset management system to manage the risks for improving assets and thereby financial performance of organizations.
The ISO 55001 certificate is issued for a specific period after successful completion of final assessment. ISO 55001 certification demonstrates organization's capabilities of developing an active approach to asset management system. ISO 55001 certification is crucial in proving the ability to run a more streamlined operation and a good corporate reputation.
In order to achieve this ISO 55001 Certification, organizations can take help from our ISO 55001 Consultant who has rich experience in the field of implementation of this standard.
The ISO 55001 Certification consultancy services are provided by Punyam.com, which is a leading ISO 55001 consultant in Gujarat, India. Punyam offers ISO 55001:2014 certification services, which includes implementation of Asset management system and training on documentation and system implementation for all employees of the organization. Thus our consultancy helps any organization to achieve quick and effective certification from any approved ISO certifying bodies from USA, UK, Europe, Australia, etc. Like other ISO management system standards, ISO 55001:2014 Certification is desired by organizations who want to perform better. After an organization is audited for successful implementation of ISO 55001 system, certifying body, which is accredited to provide ISO 55001 Certification, issues certificate under the ISO 55001:2014 standard. The certificate is issued for a period of 3 years after successful completion of pre-assessment and registration (final) assessment. The certificate is valid till 3 years from the date of issue. Surveillance audits are conducted by the certifying body within the period of 3 years at the interval of 6 months, 9 months or 12 months, depending on the nature and size of the organization. On completion of 3 years, renewal audit is done for new 3 years' cycle.
Following are the steps of ISO 55001:2014 consultancy followed by the experienced ISO 55001 consultant to implement Asset management system and certification:
1 .For each and every activity of the organization conduct Micro-level survey of the existing system and prepare detailed Gap Analysis report,
2. Form a steering committee and Preparation of applicable documents required by ISO 55001:2014 based on detailed study of all activities of the organizations, such as;
3. Help in effective implementation of ISO 55001 certification,
4. Training to employees related to documentation and its implementation,
5. Provide documentation, and fine-tuning and implementation for every element of CMMI certification level 2 to level 5
6. Train internal auditors,
7. Assess the system through first internal audit to check readiness for the ISO 55001 certification,
8. Take corrective actions for non-conformities and carry out management review meeting,
9. Apply for ISO 55001:2014 certification,
10. Conduct management review meeting in presence of Top Management to guide the organization for effective implementation of all the issues related to asset management system,
11. Take corrective actions on the nonconformities to the satisfaction of the certifying body,
12. Get certified for ISO 55001:2014.