ISO 37001 - Anti-Bribery Management System helps organizations prevent, detect, and address bribery towards better ethical business culture. ISO 37001 sets out in a manner as to how an anti-bribery management system can function. ISO 37001 is can be applied and is adaptable to varied kinds of organizations. Even if a company had been effected because of incidents of bribery can implement these standards. ISO 37001:2016 Certification makes you bring the world toward better business environment. This certification makes you capable of complying with globally recognized anti-bribery best practices and proves your competence toward implementing and managing anti-bribery management system.
In order to achieve ISO 37001 Certification, organizations can take help from our ISO 37001 Consultant who has rich experience in the field of implementation of this standard.
The ISO 37001:2016 Certification process and time required is as vary as the type and size of the organizations. ISO 37001:2016 certificate is issued by certifying body, which is accredited to provide certificate under the ISO 37001:2016. The ISO 37001:2016 certificate is issued for the period of 3 years after successful completion of pre-assessment and registration (Final) assessment. This certificate is valid till 3 years from the date of issue. Surveillance audits are conducted by the certifying body within the period of 3 years at the interval of 6 months, 9 months or 12 months depending upon the nature and size of the organization. Upon completion of 3 years, renewal audit is done for new 3 years cycle.
ISO 37001 consultancy services are provided by Punyam.com, having a vast industrial experience in the implementation of ISO 37001:2016 for all types of industries. ISO 37001 Consultant of Punyam.com provides effective anti-bribery management system implementation consultancy to organizations in the following manner:
1 . Micro-level survey for each and every activity of the organization and preparation of a detailed Gap Analysis report,
2. Preparation of applicable documents as required by ISO 37001:2016 based on the detailed study of all activities of the organization, such as;
3. Provide ISO 37001 awareness training to all levels of employees within the organization.
4. Conduct internal audit to check readiness for the ISO 37001 certification.
5. Take corrective actions for non-conformities.
6. Apply for ISO 37001 Certification.
7. Avail pre-certification audit of certifying body.
8. Take actions on suggestions given by them.
9. Final audit by certifying body.
10. Take corrective actions on the non-conformities to the satisfaction of the certifying body.
11. Get certified for ISO 37001:2016.