Our ISO 26000 consultancy will help organizations of any type, size and nature in implementation of Social Responsibility management system along with improvement in the business process performance and business operations of the organization.
ISO 26000 Social Responsibility Management System Standard provides guidance rather than requirements. It helps clarify what social responsibility is, and helps businesses and organizations translate principles into effective actions and shares best practices relating to social responsibility, globally. It is useful for all types of organizations regardless of their activity, size or location. ISO 26000:2010 standard was developed to provide guidance on how to behave in a socially responsible way.
It defines social responsibility as “the responsibility of an organisation for the impacts of its decisions and activities on society and the environment through transparent and ethical behaviour that:
• Contributes to sustainable development, including the health and welfare of society
• Takes into account the expectations of stakeholders
• Complies with applicable law and is consistent with international norms of behaviour
• Is integrated throughout the organisation and practiced in its relationships.”
In order to implement and achieve ISO 26000:2010 Certification, organizations can take help from our ISO 26000 Consultant who has rich experience in the field of implementation of this standard for Social Responsibility management system.
Punyam.com, a well-known ISO Consultancy services provider in India, is having a vast experience in the implementation of Social Responsibility management systems and ISO 26000 Consultancy services for all types of organizations, such as manufacturing, construction, chemical, pharmaceutical, engineering, textile, and other industries. Punyam’s ISO 26000 Consultants develop the Social Responsibility management system in the following manner:
1 .Micro level survey for each and every activity of the organization and preparation of detailed Gap Analysis report,
2. Preparation of applicable documents required by ISO 26000:2015, based on the detailed study of all organizational activities, such as:
1 .ISO 26000 consultant provides training to all levels of employees within the organization
2. Assistance in effective implementation of the system by periodic visit
3. Conduct internal audit to check readiness for the ISO 26000 Social Responsibility Management System certification
4. Conduct management review meeting in the presence of Top Management to guide the organization for effective implementation for all the issues pertaining to Social Responsibility management system
5. Support during onsite adequacy audit and certification audit by certification body.