Our ISO 14001 certification consultancy will help organizations of any type, size and nature in implementation and certification of environment management system along with improvement in the environmental impact, process performance and business operations of the organization.
ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (EMS)Standard was initially published in the year 1996. Later on, it was revised in the year 2004. The current and valid edition ISO 14001:2015 standard was released in September 2015, which is applicable since 2018 to all types of industries, where the activities of the industry have potential chances of pollution to the environment. The standard is developed on the basis of Plan-Do-Check-Act (P-D-C-A) cycle and it follows the High level structure (HLS) of ISO management system standards. ISO 14001 specifies the requirements for an environmental management system and provides a framework that a company or organization can follow to set up an effective environmental management system. This international standard is designed for any type of organization, regardless of its activity or sector. ISO 14001 certification provides assurance to company management and employees as well as external stakeholders that environmental impact is being measured and improved. This standard can be implemented by the industry, who wishes to:
1. Establish, implement, maintain and improve an environmental management system,
2. Assure itself of conformity with its stated environmental policy,
3. Demonstrate conformity with ISO 14001:2015.
An organization that has been independently audited and certified by an accredited certification body to be in conformance with ISO 14001:2015 requirements can publicly state that it is "ISO 14001 certified". In order to implement and achieve ISO 14001:2015 Certification, organizations can take help from our ISO 14001:2015 Consultant who has rich experience in the field of implementation of this standard.
ISO 14001: 2015 Certificate is issued by a national/international Certification Body, which is accredited to provide ISO 14001 certificate. The ISO 14001 certificate is issued for a period of three years after successful completion of pre-assessment and registration (Final) assessment by certification body auditors. Surveillance audits are conducted by the Certification body within the period of three years at the interval of six months, nine months or twelve months depending upon the nature and size of the organization. Upon completion of three years, renewal audit is conducted for the new cycle of three years.
Punyam.com, a well-known ISO Consultancy services provider in India, is having a vast industrial experience in the implementation of environmental management systems and ISO 14001 Consultancy services for all types of industries, such as manufacturing, construction, chemical, pharmaceutical, engineering, textile, and other industries. Punyam’s ISO 14001 Consultants develop the environmental management system for ISO 14001 Certification in the following manner:
1 .Micro level survey for each and every activity of the organization and preparation of detailed Gap Analysis report,
2. Preparation of applicable documents required by ISO 14001:2015, based on the detailed study of all organizational activities, such as;
3. ISO 14001 consultant provides training to all levels of employees within the organization
4. Assistance in effective implementation of the system by periodic visit till ISO 14001 certification
5. Conduct mock drills to address environmental hazards and accidents
6. Conduct internal audit to check readiness for the ISO 14001 certification
7. Conduct management review meeting in the presence of Top Management to guide the organization for effective implementation for all the issues pertaining to environmental management system
8. Support during ISO 14001 onsite adequacy audit and certification audit by certification body.