Our ISO 45001 consultants having rich experience of occupational health and safety (OH&S) matters and ISO 45001 certification in various industries will provide assistance to implement ISO 45001:2018 occupational health and safety management system in your company and get ISO 45001 certified quickly in a cost effective manner. A well-implemented OH&S management system and ISO 45001 certification will enable your company to provide safe and healthy workplaces, prevent work-related injury and ill health, and continually improve its OH&S performance. In addition to ISO 45001 implementation and certification, our OH&S consultants will help you develop an organizational culture that promotes and ensures total occupational health and safety for its workers.
ISO 45001:2018 certification is important for any type and size of organization that wishes to:
1.Establish, implement, maintain and improve an Occupational health and safety management system,
2. Assure itself of conformity with its stated Occupational Health & Safety policy,
3. Demonstrate conformity with ISO 45001:2018 to gain recognition and competitiveness in domestic and international markets
Our ISO 45001 certification consultancy includes awareness training, gap analysis, workshop for developing occupational health and safety policy and objectives, creation of documents including OH&S manual, procedures, work instructions, formats etc., system implementation assistance and training, internal auditor training, assistance in conducting internal audit, support during pre-assessment audit and everything required to ensure a 100% successful ISO 45001 certification audit within scheduled project completion time period.
ISO 45001:2018 formally named as "Occupational Health and Safety Management System - Requirements with guidance for use" aims to improve overall safety at the workplace and to reduce the number of occupational risks. This ISO 45001:2018 Certification standard was published on March, 2018. This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2022. Therefore, this version remains current for certification purpose. ISO 45001:2018 is intended to be applicable to an organisation of any size, regardless of the industry in which it operates.
The ISO 45001:2018 Certification process and time required is vary as the type and size of the organization. ISO 45001:2018 certificate is issued by certifying body, which is accredited to provide certificate under the ISO 45001:2018. The ISO 45001:2018 certificate is issued for the period of 3 years after successful completion of pre-assessment and registration (Final) assessment. The ISO 45001 certificate is valid till 3 years from the date of issue. Surveillance audits are conducted by the Certifying body within the period of 3 years at the interval of 6 Months, 9 Months or 12 Months depending upon the nature and size of the Organization. Upon completion of 3 years, renewal audit is done for new 3 years cycle.
Punyam.com, well-known ISO Consultancy services provider in India, is having a vast industrial experience in the implementation of ISO 45001:2018 for all types of industries. Punyam implements the ISO 45001:2018 certification system for its customers in the following manners;
1 .Micro-level survey for each and every medicinal activity of the organization and preparation of a detailed Gap analysis report,
2. Preparation of applicable documents as required by ISO 45001:2018 based on the detailed study of all activities of the organization, such as;
3. Provide ISO 45001 awareness training to all levels of employees within the organization.
4. Helps in the effective implementation of the system by periodic visits till certification.
5. Conduct internal audit to check readiness for the ISO 45001 certification.
6. Conduct management review meeting in the presence of Top Management to guide the organization for effective implementation on all the concerns related to both management requirements and technical requirements.
7. ISO 45001 onsite adequacy audit and certification audit by certification body.