Our ISO/IEC 17029 Consultant having vast experience of ISO/IEC 17029 Accreditation provides ISO/IEC 17029 accreditation consultancy to validation/verification bodies providing validation and or verification of claims relating to construction technology, energy management, financial management, industrial automation systems, software and systems engineering, artificial intelligence, information technology, healthcare products and medical devices, machine safety, safety and design engineering, social responsibility, greenhouse gas emissions, environmental labelling, product declarations and footprints (such as the environmental product declaration), sustainability or environmental reporting, etc..
Our consultant provides assistance to validation/verification bodies for improving performance of their validation /verification activities and also for achieving ISO/IEC 17029 Accreditation by complying with the requirements of ISO/IEC 17029:2019 standard. Validation/verification bodies can be first party, means internal bodies of the organization that provides the claim, second party- means bodies that have a user interest in the claim or third party- means bodies that are independent of the person or organization that provides the claim and have no user interests in that claim.
ISO/IEC 17029 is an international standard for bodies performing validation/verification as conformity assessment activities. The standard titled as “Conformity assessment – General principles and requirements for validation and verification bodies” provides the general principles and requirements for competence, consistent operation and impartiality of validation/verification bodies. It is used for the assessment and formal recognition (accreditation) of bodies performing validation/verification of information declared in claims as conformity assessment activities. ISO/IEC 17029 provides requirements for selection, determination and review and attestation functions of validation /verification activities. Selection function of conformity assessment activities relate to Pre-engagement, engagement and planning activities. Determination function of conformity assessment activities relate to Validation/verification execution activities, including evidence-gathering activities, and review and attestation functions relates to review of validation/verification activities. The requirements of ISO/IEC 17029:2019 are common to both validation as well as verification. Wherever a requirement applies only to one activity it is identified with that specific clause in the standard.
Accordingly, our ISO/IEC 17029 Consultant will help your organization in system implementation, ISO/IEC 17029 documentation, awareness and internal auditor training of staff members, and also in the entire process of ISO/IEC 17029 Accreditation
Punyam.com, an ISO 17029 consultancy company is having vast experience in the implementation of ISO/IEC 17029:2019 in organizations which validates/verifies claim of their clients in all industry sectors. As a leading ISO 17029 Consultancy Company in India, Punyam.com develops the quality management system for its customers in the following manners:
1 .Micro–level survey for each function/department of the organization and preparation of detailed Gap Analysis report,
2. Assisting in development of Quality policy, Impartiality policy and Confidentiality policy, etc..
3. Preparation of all applicable documents required by ISO/IEC 17029:2019 based on detailed study of all activities of the organization.
4. ISO/IEC 17029:2019 awareness training to all levels of employees within the laboratory,
5. Help in effective implementation of management system by periodic visit by experienced Consultant till ISO 17029 accreditation is achieved by the client.
6. Conduct internal audit to check readiness for the ISO/IEC 17029 accreditation.
7. Conduct management review meeting in presence of Top Management to guide the client for effective implementation of all elements of ISO/IEC 17029.
8. Support during Pre assessment and Final assessment by accreditation body assessors and help the client in closing the NCR, if any.