ISO 22716:2007 Cosmetic GMP management systems is guidelines for the Good manufacturing Practices for the Cosmetic Products.
These guidelines have been prepared for consideration by the cosmetic industry and take into account the specific needs of this sector. These guidelines offer organizational and practical advice on the management of the human, technical and administrative factors affecting product quality.
Good Manufacturing Practices constitute the practical development of the quality assurance concept through the description of the plant activities that are based on sound scientific judgement and risk assessments.
This standard is applicable for the Quality aspect of the products, the safety aspects are not covered in the standard.
This standard is are not applicable to research and development activities and distribution of finished products.
1 .Competitive edge to the company in domestic as well as global market
2. Fosters legal compliance as adopted by regulators around the world.
3. Worldwide recognition and credibility
4. Quality to bid on new contracts
5. Improved corporate quality image
6. Tool for motivating suppliers to conform
7. Reduction in customer audit
8. Higher customer satisfaction and increased confidence among customers.
9. Development of the GMP compliant plant
10. Confidence of the customers and reduction in customer audit and visit.