ISO 22483 has been developed by British Standard Institute (BSI), was re-evaluated by ISO and revised as an international standard. 'ISO 22483 Tourism and Hotel Management System - Requirements with guidance for use' was lastly updated in 2020. At present, ISO 22483 Certification is in the implementation.
The ISO 22483:2020 standard is aimed at providing quality management system requirements for tourism and hotel in terms of services, maintenance, cleaning, staff requirements, event management, entertainment activities, and customer satisfaction.
The standard for tourism and hotel management system is designed in order to make correct decisions for hotels and consumers, essentially implement the best practices in the field of tourism for betterment of the organization.
1. Establish, implement, maintain and improve tourism and hotel management system,
2. Assure itself of conformity with its stated hotel management policy,
3. Demonstrate conformity with ISO 22483:2020.
In order to implement and achieve ISO 22483:2020 Certification, organizations can take help from an ISO 22483:2020 Consultant who has vast experience in the field of implementation of this standard.
ISO 22483 Certification Consultancy by Punyam.com, for Tourism and Hotel Management System guides an organization on how to implement the best ISO 22483 system in the organization as per ISO 22483:2020 help clients by providing step-by-step system implementation, staff requirements, event management, maintenance requirement, as well as preparation of documentation for certification. The ISO 22483:2020 is issued for the time period of 3 years after successful completion of pre-assessment and registration assessment.
ISO 22483 Consultancy services are provided by Punyam.com with having a rich industrial experience in the implementation of ISO 22483:2020 for tourism and hotel management industries. The team of experienced ISO 22483 Consultant provides effective quality management system implementation consultancy to organization in minimum time in the following manner;
1 .Micro level survey in the organization of every activity,
2. Preparation of applicable documents required by ISO 22483:2020, based on the detailed study of all organizational activities, such as;
3.Conduct awareness program for ISO 22483 (top + middle + bottom level)
4. Determine policy and establish objectives
5. Prepare documents of hotel management system
6. Establish Hotel Management System and implement it
7. Organize the internal audit to check the readiness for the ISO 22483 certification
8. Measure the system through second round of internal audit
9. Apply for certification
10. Get certified for ISO 22483.